“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
- I am writing a Christian young adult novel during NaNoWriMo this month.
- I am fascinated by dreaming; especially the whole lucid dreaming and dream control concepts, both of which appear in the novel I’m writing.
- It is hard to come up with new things about myself that I haven’t repeated. XD
First, Betcha Didn’t Know’s questions:
- Do you have a role model?
- Jesus. 🙂
- What is your phobia?
- Probably failing the people I love, or failing God. That makes me very anxious and panicky.
- What dish do you cook the best
- Haha, this means something that I don’t usually burn or wreck. XD I’ll say macaroni and cheese. 🙂
- What is your favorite song
- I don’t know if I can narrow it down to just one. I am really obsessed with The Wonder Of It All by Point Of Grace right now. 🙂
- Do you believe in ghost? ( weird question)
- If you mean spooky creepy dead people who want revenge like in a horror movie, then no. But if you mean the spirit of a person who died, then I guess yes? But I don’t think that they “haunt” people. 🙂
And now, Showers of Blessing’s questions:
- Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
- I can say absolutely with 100% certainty, “No.” (I was home-schooled so my teacher was my dad. Ew. XD )
- If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
- In one personal situation, I would stand up for myself. I’m not outspoken enough, and sometimes I let people run over me like a steamroller and then said people walk all over me like I’m part of the pavement. X)
- Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
- Canada. It’s beautiful and it would be on the way to my dream vacation spot in the U.S., Alaska. 🙂
- Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
- Depends on what the secret is and who the best friend is. 🙂
- If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?(weird)
- I once dreamed (it was a lucid dream too) that I could shape-shift, so I chose to turn into a tiger. I could run free through the wood, and chase my “prey”, which was fun. I guess I’m a true cat lady at heart. 🙂
I wish I had the time right now to type out nominees, but I only have about five more minutes to be online, so I will tag everyone reading this to answer the same questions I answered. 🙂 Have fun! ❤