Well, this is embarrassing… last year in January, Eloise over at Highly Improbable tagged me to do this writing prompt. I wrote out all my answers and somehow, it ended up in my draft folder instead of being posted.
Better late than never…? Heh. Anyway, here it is now:
The rules are simple; think of a writing project you have and answer the questions below, and then tag another blogger or bloggers to do it. 🙂
I’ll be doing this tag with my The Lucid Trilogy (or it might be one massive book with three Acts; we’ll see when I actually finish it 😂).
1. A crazy hacker’s gone into your computer and has deleted all of your music, except for one song off of your writing playlist. Which song is it?
Well. After the panic… 😅 Awake by Bianca Ryan. I love that song anyway, but it will most likely be the theme of The Awakening, which will be the third book of my The Lucid Trilogy; or the third act, whichever it ends up being. 🙂
2. Your protagonist and antagonist have been paired up by friends to go out to lunch together. Where do they go?
I have multiple protagonists and antagonists. However, I think they could agree to take a picnic lunch to the park – which is really just an underground cavern with outdoor scenery projected onto the walls. (In the novel, there was a natural disaster or maybe a manmade one that forced everyone to live underground. I haven’t decided for sure which one it is.)
3. You’re crossing a bridge when the troll living under it stops you. He demands to read a chapter from your novel, and won’t let you cross otherwise. Which chapter do you give him?
Oh, that is really hard. Chapter Three of Night Terror (or Act Two) probably. Piper’s character gets really deep here, as she thinks about her past, and goes through sort of a dark night of the soul. My hope is to break the troll’s heart so he will let me pass. 😄
4. Your friends have invited you out to a party. Surprise! All of your characters are there. Who do you choose to hang out with?
Vytas. He is very complex. Maybe if I hung out with him a while, it would be easier to get in his head for when I start writing the next book // act… 😄
5. Oh no. You left your car keys in your house, and you’ve (somehow) locked yourself out. Which of your characters picks the lock for you?
Linton, hands down. (He’s a thief so he would be most likely to know what he is doing. 😂)
6. The zombie apocalypse is happening right now. (It’s awful.) Everyone is fleeing the planet, and moving to Mars. ONE of your characters can go with you. Who do you choose?
NOOOOO ONLY ONE? Selah. She has a knack for growing stuff and cooking it. Maybe then we won’t starve on Mars.
7. You’ve been given the opportunity to travel to one place (town, building, landmark, country) in your book. Where do you go?
The DreamWorld. Hands down. It would be incredible to be in a lucid dream for a while. Just as long as I can wake up.😅
8. You meet your main character and start a conversation with them. Problem is, you’ve only got six words or less to do so. What do you say?
Don’t surrender; Jesus is with you.
9. Crazy acid rain is falling from the sky. Which of your characters would you use as an umbrella?
Vytas. I would explain why, but it would ruin a plot point… 😂
10. You’re out at a restaurant with your main character, and the time has come to order dessert. What do you order for them?
Whatever they would like! But I think a chocolate cheesecake would probably be acceptable. 😍