Thanks for nominating me, Dollfaced Writer! 😀
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators can read them 😀
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
The Meaning of this Tag:
Change can be difficult and heart-breaking, but it can also cause the greatest turning points in our lives. As the season begins to change for many of us in September, let’s reflect on the changes in our life, good and bad. It’s good to be honest with ourselves and see what changes still need to be made. It is also important to recognize the seasons in our life so we cherish them despite what comes with them. We hope you enjoy this tag, that it inspires you and reminds you that much like the world around us, we go through beautiful changes too.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤
Here are the questions:
1. Of all the fall/autumn color shades (reds, yellows, oranges, etc.), which shade is your favorite? Probably red, but really, they are all pretty. 🙂 I don’t know if this is allowed, but I really like this weird red outlined yellow:
This is from my post, Autumn Leaves. #shamelessselfpromotion Moving along. XD
2. What fall/autumn scent is your favorite? Oohhh hard choice hmm. Maybe pumpkin?
3. What is your favorite fall/autumn drink? Can I say hot chocolate? XD I start drinking it in the fall. I had some yesterday, actually. (Thanks mom for making homemade and adding marshmallows! <3)
4. What big life changes have you recently experienced? I was given four new pets last month!
The two in the back are Tiny and Aurora, the two in the front are Amber and Morrisette. If you want to see the video this still shot came from, click here to go to my Instagram! #moreshamelessselfpromotion These guys are such sweethearts. I plan to give them a post o their own soon where I can introduce them better. 🙂
5. How do you cope with life changes? It depends on what the change is. I LOVE the four little beautiful birds – that was a good change and I’m handling it well and spoiling them rotten. ❤ With some changes, I don’t do well, haha.
6. Who is the person you trust most? Jesus. 🙂
7. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? If I answer this, then people might get curious and start asking it… 😉