Thanks for tagging me, Dollfaced Writer! 😀 Looks like a lot of fun! 🙂 Finally getting to this before the month is over.
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators can read them 😀
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
The Meaning of this Tag:
For many people here in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year.
In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment…
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤
Here are the questions:
1. Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? Or, were you (are you) homeschooled? (Please do not share the name of your school XD) I was homeschooled. 🙂
2. What was (is) your favorite subject in school? My favorite was Science. 🙂
3. What was your favorite grade in school? Probably 9th grade because that was the year that Arkansas stopped testing homeschoolers so I didn’t have THAT stress afterward. XD
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why? Pencils so I can erase mistakes. 🙂
5. What was (is) your favorite school lunch? I didn’t have a favorite lunch, as long as it was lunch and I got out of doing my schoolwork while I ate it. XD
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life? God is always there no matter how badly I mess up.
7. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago? This one took me the longest to answer for some reason. Time is fleeting. I feel like I’ve wasted so much time on things that really don’t matter. I want to redeem the time (Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:16) and not let days go by. Also how to control my tongue. (“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.” Matthew 12:36) And control emotions. Because if I get a handle on that, it would probably help with the rest, haha.