…it’s now 1005, I took this screenshot a couple of days ago, intending to post then but never got to it. 😅
Guys, this has been an amazing journey, and I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for following along with me. ❤
I’ll leave you with a photo of God’s glory in the heavens – this was at the end of Day One of the Adventures In Arkansas that I recently posted about. (I took over 700 photos so the post didn’t showcase everything. XD) I have a lot of drafts I plan to finish up over the next few days, so see you soon! For the next one, it is scheduled for 10 AM CST today. 😀
Celebrate His Love nominated me for the Liebster Award – thank you, Dori! 🙂 And I learned that “Liebster” means “favorite one” or “adorable one” in German – I have wondered what that meant, but didn’t think to research it, so thanks for the fun fact! 🙂
I’ve seen variations of the rules of this award, but here are the ones that Celebrate His Love had:
- Thank the nominator
- Answer the Questions below
- Nominate others
- If you could be any animal on earth, what would it be and why?
- Probably a cat. They get pampered, they pretty much are king of the jungle – or house, if a house cat. Also, when they fall, they land on their feet most of the time. They seem to have a pretty great life!
- If you had to write the soundtrack of your life, what would be the first three songs?
- If your death was imminent, what would you choose as your last meal?
- Some sort of seafood. I’m not choosy about which kind it is, though I do like shrimp…
- What movie that has not yet been made would you pay good money to see?
- I don’t really keep up with movies, but… perhaps a biography based on Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Diebler Rose? I’m really enjoying the book.
- What was your favorite age to be and why?
- Probably ten? It was a nice carefree age.
- What is the one book that has most inspired your writing and/or life?
- If you could live anywhere you please, without that pesky restraint called money, where would it be and why?
- I have no idea. I love the idea of Alaska, but it gets so cold there. Also, my own private tropical island sounds nice, but… I like seasons. So perhaps I’d get an RV so I could travel and live wherever I want on this continent, whether in Alaska or the coast and get to travel to see a lot of God’s creations in person. 🙂
Nominations (Sorry if you have been nominated before):
Incomplete Thinker at Incomplete Thoughts
Robin at Believe
Tammy at GodInspiredArt
Carly at Message in Stanza
T. R. Noble at Peeking Beneath
Whoever is reading and would like to participate!
If you accept the nomination, answer the same questions above. 😉
Thank you so much, Shower of Blessings, for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! 😀
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select other blogs you want to give the award to.
A brief history of how my blog started:
This blog came into existence because a few of my friends have blogs, and I thought it might be a good idea. 🙂 I intended this blog to be half Christian posts and half book reviews and everything else, but lately, I’ve been posting pretty much all Christian topics so I suppose it has evolved into a mostly Christian blog. I do have a few boo reviews planned for the future though. They are Christian books. 🙂
Advice to new bloggers:
When I started blogging, I new practically nothing about it. I was so lost. Thankfully, my friends helped me out with the setup and figuring out how things work. I discovered this post by TheDaddyBlitz when someone reblogged it many months ago and it was a life saver. If you have a few minutes to spare, I recommend checking it out. 🙂 Until I read that post, I didn’t even now I had an admin panel! So my first piece of advice would be to read that post, if that counts. 🙂
Secondly, read a lot of blogs so that you can like a lot of blog posts and comment on blogs! That’s how I discovered a lot of blogs, when they like me or comment on my posts. 😀
Nominees, in no particular order:
Faith Hope Food
Shattered In Him
The Comfortable Coop (or The Comfortable Coop)
Pete Gardner’s Blog (or Pete Gardner’s Psalms? I wasn’t sure which to link to. XD )
Mixed and Modest
Faith, Sigh and DIY
Encouragement and Poetry
Wrestling With Faith, Dancing With Jesus (Or Song of Virginity; I wasn’t sure which to link to. XD )
No pressure to accept, but have fun if you do! 🙂