Thank you to Carly at Message in Stanza for nominating me for the Christmas Tag! Oh, this is going to be so much fun! 😀
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
- Celebrating Christ’s birth with my family. ❤
- What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
- Two comes to mind: One Christmas at my grandparents when I or my cousin opened a HUGE present, the box it came in was left unattended. So I had this brilliant idea to crawl inside it and close myself up in it and wait to see how long it took for someone to notice I was missing. 😆 It seemed like AGES to young me, but it probably wasn’t that long. But it did get the intended panic reaction that I was going for. 😂
- There was one Christmas that I thought it was a fantastic idea to refill the hairspray bottle with water and soap. (I was quite a prankster. 😅) When my parents were getting ready to go to my grandparents, they kept on complaining about how the hairspray wasn’t working and it smelled like soap. 😆 Finally, they figured it out after they had soaked their heads with it and my dad was like, “You’re not getting any presents this year!” But they didn’t go through with that and they let me open them anyway when we got there. And we got there late because they had to take a shower to rinse the soap off. And the best part was them explaining to every person who asked them why we were late, and everyone thought it was hilarious, except for my parents. And for some reason, they started buying hairspray in aerosol cans after that… I can’t imagine why… 😂😂😂😂😂 (I was such a mischievous child, I’m so thankful to have parents with so much patience. 😊)
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
- Not really. When I was younger we used to drive around and look at all the lights and decorations.
- What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
- That everyone will have a Merry Christmas and not get too caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays!
- What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
- Hard question… maybe chicken and dressing? Though I LOVE smoked turkey. However, we only have that on Thanksgiving now, so I guess that doesn’t count.
- What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
- Manger scenes and stars. 🙂 There is one house around here that puts up the biggest star I’ve ever seen. No other decorations but the star. It must be at least eight feet tall, maybe taller!
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
- I can only pick one?! I really do love O Holy Night. But I have many favorites, as you may or may not have seen from the Christmas countdown posts I’ve been posting.
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
- We used to celebrate at my grandparent’s house, but now we celebrate at home.
- What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
- Being grateful Him being born, and being filled with His peace and joy. ❤
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
- Jesus – after all, it is His birthday!
Anyone else who would like to participate. 😀