Thank you for nominating me for this tag, Miriam! (Sorry it took so long for me to get to it though.) This was so fun. The rules are pretty easy, as they all revolve around the number 11.
- 11 tags, 11 answers, 11 questions
- Use the Blue Sky banner
- It is sort of polite to mention the person who tagged you
- You need to answer the 11 questions set by your tagger
- You will need to make up 11 original and interesting or funny questions for those you tag.
- You need to tag 11 people
Questions I was given:
- When was the last time you handwrote something lengthy?
- That depends on what lengthy is… if it means writing Bible study notes, that happened last week. 🙂
- Does your birth order affect your achievement?
- I don’t know and I guess I’ll never find out – I’m an only child. 😂
- Do you listen to music while you read or write?
- I do! 🙂 I’ve made playlists on YouTube for writing. Here is a link to my instrumental one: Instrumental Writing Music And this is probably my favorite from that list: Whisper Of Hope
- What was your favorite childhood holiday?
- Christmas! Not only was it a joyous time with family, but it also meant that it was Winter which meant hot chocolate, wood splitting, and no allergies. 🙂
- Are you open to try strange food?
- That depends on how strange it is. 😅 I plan to try couscous sometimes soon.
- Are you a collector of anything?
- This might get lengthy. Postcards. Stamps. Rocks. Books. Antique silver. Coins. And I’m sure there are more that I’m not thinking of right now.
- What is your natural talent?
- Probably writing, though I don’t know. 😅
- Are you adventuresome?
- It depends on what it is, but I do love adventures. Last August, I went on an Adventure in Arkansas with some dear friends. ❤
- Sleep with the door open or closed?
- In the winter, closed. In the summer, open, though not much this summer. (I have a heater in my room but the air conditioner is in the room across from mine and I like to be cool. 🤣) Jackie likes to come into my room in the night and knock things over. And attack my face. So mostly closed. 😹
- Morning lark or night owl?
- Night owl. **writing this after midnight**
- Tea or coffee?
- O.O Don’t make me chose! Okay… hot chocolate. 😂 Okay seriously. I’ll pick tea. 🙂
Questions for my nominees:
- What is a book you have read recently?
- Do you like thunderstorms?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you have a favorite song or a song you’ve been listening to on repeat?
- Do you like to travel?
- Cats or dogs?
- Would you rather take a walk in nature or a walk in the city?
- Favorite book or chapter in the Bible?
- What is your favorite season?
- What has God taught you lately?
The Nominees (no pressure!):
Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala
T.R. at Inside Cup (or Peeking Beneath)
Shae at BibleBloggerGirl (or Shae’s Days)