Aaaaaaaaah! This is the second time I’ve been nominated for this award, the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you, Faye, for the nomination! This certainly brightened my week! ❤ Sorry it took me so long to get to it though. **blushes**
-My Questions To Answer-
- What is one thing you absolutely love but would probably surprise those who know you?
- The people who know me know most things about me and especially what I love… but maybe this counts? I really enjoy chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts. My mom will cook some sometimes just for me. 🙂
- What is your favorite worship song and why?
- Only one…? I absolutely LOVE In Christ Alone. here are a few of my favorite versions of it:
- What movie did you last watch? How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?
- War Room, and 10 of 10. It was my second time watching it and it was great. 🙂
- Who are a few of your favorite fictitious characters and why?
- Skye (Daisy) from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Nancy Drew. Not really sure why besides the fact that they are awesome.
- What are three things you can do today to brighten someone’s day?
- Some household chores so my mom doesn’t have to.
- Give my cats a lap to curl up in (and hope that they don’t argue about who gets the lap first…)
- Bake brownies!
- What is your favorite dessert to bake?
- Speaking of brownies… XD Yeah. They are easier than some desserts to cook and so tasty!
- What is your favorite inspirational quote? Share the quote.
(It is just a coincidence that I’m posting a sunflower quote on the Sunshine Award… **no one believes this** XD Seriously, this is one of my favorite quotes.)
- Do you own any pets? If so, list the kind/breed and its/their name(s).
- All cats and all mixed breeds. 🙂 Angel (she’s my oldest – she will be 14 this August!), Belle, Blackie, Catalina, Dottie, Firecracker, Gabby, Lolli, Monkey, Ode, Simone, Sketcher, and Sparrow. Yeah. I pretty much took in a feral cat population back in 2008. Not all of them are considered “feral” anymore. I tamed many of them. It took five years to tame some of them, and some may never be tame.
- What are three of your favorite hobbies?
- Only three? XD Hmm… writing, photography, and reading. 🙂 Blogging is kind of like all of those combined into one lovely activity, haha. 🙂
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When someone takes the Lord’s name in vain. It’s awful. It drives me nuts.
- What are several things you are thankful for right now?
- My Savior.
- My parents.
- My friends.
The rules are simple; just answer the questions, write out new questions (or not… XD Am I allowed to borrow Faye’s questions? I hope so.), and nominate a few blogs to answer those. 🙂
Everyone reading this! 🙂