I’ve never done this before, but I’d like to give it a try. 🙂 Also, fourth post in a day? I’m not sure if I should apologize or not… 😅 Anyway, here is my first time participating in Cee’s Share Your World. 😀
- List 2 things you have to be happy about?
- God woke up this morning, so I have another day to live. 🙂 And my dad is feeling better – the congestion is gone. Yesterday, we talked for a couple of hours and it was nice that he felt up for talking again. 😀
- Have you ever owned a rock, pet rock, or gem that is not jewelry?
- Yes, I have a rock collection. 🙂 But today, I’ll spotlight the pet rock I had when I was a kid. It was big and brown and shaped like a potato. It actually looked so much like a potato that I would occasionally put it in the potato bin just to see the reaction when some unfortunate soul (typically one of my parents) came along to try to peel it… I was terrible. 😂 Sadly, I don’t have photos of it and the potato rock disappeared one day so I can’t get any photos. I think someone got tired of trying to peel a rock to make French fries and threw it outside into the woods. Can’t really blame them for doing that either…
- Are you a hugger or a non-hugger?
- Non-hugger, although when one of my best friends came to Arkansas from another time zone (we spoke online for 6 years prior to our meeting) I surprised both of us when I greeted her with a hug on the third day of hanging out. 🙂 So I suppose I’m a non-hugger unless I am close to the person. 🙂
- What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.