Celebrate His Love nominated me for the Liebster Award – thank you, Dori! 🙂 And I learned that “Liebster” means “favorite one” or “adorable one” in German – I have wondered what that meant, but didn’t think to research it, so thanks for the fun fact! 🙂
I’ve seen variations of the rules of this award, but here are the ones that Celebrate His Love had:
- Thank the nominator
- Answer the Questions below
- Nominate others
- If you could be any animal on earth, what would it be and why?
- Probably a cat. They get pampered, they pretty much are king of the jungle – or house, if a house cat. Also, when they fall, they land on their feet most of the time. They seem to have a pretty great life!
- If you had to write the soundtrack of your life, what would be the first three songs?
- If your death was imminent, what would you choose as your last meal?
- Some sort of seafood. I’m not choosy about which kind it is, though I do like shrimp…
- What movie that has not yet been made would you pay good money to see?
- I don’t really keep up with movies, but… perhaps a biography based on Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Diebler Rose? I’m really enjoying the book.
- What was your favorite age to be and why?
- Probably ten? It was a nice carefree age.
- What is the one book that has most inspired your writing and/or life?
- The Bible. 🙂
- If you could live anywhere you please, without that pesky restraint called money, where would it be and why?
- I have no idea. I love the idea of Alaska, but it gets so cold there. Also, my own private tropical island sounds nice, but… I like seasons. So perhaps I’d get an RV so I could travel and live wherever I want on this continent, whether in Alaska or the coast and get to travel to see a lot of God’s creations in person. 🙂
Nominations (Sorry if you have been nominated before):
Incomplete Thinker at Incomplete Thoughts
Robin at Believe
Tammy at GodInspiredArt
Carly at Message in Stanza
T. R. Noble at Peeking Beneath
Whoever is reading and would like to participate!
If you accept the nomination, answer the same questions above. 😉