Thank you, Incomplete Thinker, for tagging me to do this tag. It was a lot of fun! 😀
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favourite fall outfit?
- I really like a scarf my mom gave me a few years ago that has an autumn leaf print. I love wearing a black shirt and a black skirt and wearing it in traditional scarf tradition or tying it around me like a belt. The dark colors make the scarf’s bright orange and red pop!
- What is fall weather like where you live?
- Cool and colorful. 🙂
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall?
- Dark hot chocolate, though hot tea is a close second!
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they?
- Not really. We used to gather and split firewood for out wood stove in the fall, but haven’t done that since my dad became ill a few years ago.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months?
- Probably Thanksgiving at my grandma’s. Walking by her lake in the fall is something I look forward to.
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle?
- I can only pick one?! XD There was one that I smelled last year when looking through candles at Walmart, but I can’t remember the name of it… I think it was like an apple pie. I know it made me hungry. XD
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories.
- Oh my, I’m not sure. Perhaps last year, walking beside my grandma’s lake. It was so peaceful and mesmerizing. (And it’s also my header image.) My birthday also happens to be in the fall, so I have the birthday memories too.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching?
- I don’t know if this counts, but I have always been quite fond of “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!” (Which is ABC is playing tonight.)
- What’s your favorite fall treat?
- Oh, so many are good. I like candy corn and pumpkin pie.
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn?
- I used to, but I haven’t in recent years. I think the Wicked Witch of the West was my best, though I always argued that I wasn’t dressing up for Halloween, but for my birthday (which is the day before Halloween – which is tomorrow). I dressed up every year for five years straight as my own version of the Wicked Witch, and I fondly remember the year we went to Walmart to get groceries and I met Glenda, the Good Witch Of The North. XD I was too shy to actually say anything, but it was very amusing when we passed each other in the aisle. XD
Anyone else who would like to participate! 🙂