Thank you so much, Shattered In Him, for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! 🙂 I’m sorry it took me so long post it; I got stuck on thing #5 and it took a while to come up with two more things about me. XD
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts About Me:
Coming up with facts was harder than I thought; I didn’t want to repeat myself. XD
- I can write backwards almost as easily as forwards. Not just in print, but in cursive. It’s strange. And it freaks out some people. And annoys other people, when I give them a message and they have to go find a mirror to read it… 😂
- I’m shy. I’ve posted 95 posts (now 96 posts – I’m so close to 100!) on my blog thus far, and I never thought I would make even close to that milestone. I was so scared to try this new thing called “blogging” at first. I posted twice in April of 2016 and then completely dropped off the face of the blogoshere in May. XD It’s easier to talk to people in text and I finally decided to go for it and began posting again in June. 🙂 I’m so glad I did!
- Until last month, I had not seen Frozen. I am probably one of the few people in America who hadn’t. I identify with Anna so much. Even though I’m shy, I have a tendency to ramble to people I know well and am a bit of a klutz too. Okay, maybe a total klutz. If only I had that red hair…😉
- I love snow, but we don’t get it much where I live. ♫♪ Yes, I want to build a snowman. Come on let’s go and play. I never see snow anymore. It’s snow I’m waiting for. I wanna make a display… ♪♫ (Sing to the melody of “Do You Want To Build A Snowman” from the Frozen soundtrack. 😂) We finally got about a half an inch last week though! It wasn’t enough for a snowman, unless it could be five inches tall; and when I tried that, it was a powdery, doesn’t-stick-together-to-build-anything-or-even-throw-at-people snow. 😛 At least it was pretty to look at.
- I like learning new words. When I read books, I write down the words I don’t know and then look them up and make a list so that I can memorize them. Catawampus, ignominious, lackadaisical, loquacious, mellifluous, pusillanimous – I think cacophony is probably my new favorite right now. XD
- This is my sixth award! I feel so honored. 🙂
- I live in the Natural State. #southerngirlatheart
Keri L (Who just published her first book!!! Congratulations!)