Thank you so much, Laurie, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m so honored that you chose to nominate me. 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.
The Random Facts…
- This is my second award. 😀
- I have 17 cats. (Hey, someone abandoned them, and they were homeless and hungry and I couldn’t let them starve. They are very awesome little creatures. 17 distinct personalities. I love them all to death. 🙂 )
- Growing up, I adored Nancy Drew. Books, old black and white movies, old TV series, and computer games. I still read // watch // play them sometimes for nostalgia’s sake, even though I’m an adult. (Along with other children’s books and young adult books. I’m a kid at heart. XD )
- My dream is to be a published author someday. I am participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this November, and I hope to write the sequel to the Christian Dystopian Young Adult novel I wrote a first draft for last November, and maybe someday I’ll have finished the trilogy.
- I like to make stuff; especially the artsy and crafty type of things. For example, I made myself a charm bracelet last month: I wonder why I chose Psalms Twenty Three? **glances at title of blog** XD
- My birthday is the day before Halloween. For too long, I let that define me.
- I think my favorite song presently is, “How Can I Keep From Singing?” by Audrey Assad. Or “Holy, Holy, Holy.” That was fantastic too. Or maybe, “Be Thou My Vision.” Or it could be, “It Is Well with My Soul.” Or perhaps, “New Every Morning” or, “Even Unto Death”? Haha, I can’t decide. She is so talented. A friend of mine gave me her “Inheritance” album, and I can’t stop listening to it – and singing along with it. She is absolutely amazing. Seriously, if you have a moment to sample her music, click the link, you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
The Ten Blogs I’m Nominating, in no particular order:
No pressure to accept the award; but if you do decide to, have fun, and I look forward to reading your post! 🙂